Working Holiday Visas Canada 2012 Program

The 2012 International Experience Canada Working Holiday Initiative is now open! 5,350 places have been released for UK participants and at the time of writing this, 5,276 places are available.

If you are planning on spending time in Canada this year and want to work whilst you are visiting Canada, you will need to apply for a working holiday visa. If you are planning to qualify as a ski instructor, a snowboard instructor, or a mountain bike instructor and then hope to stay on and work -this is for you. But if you are going on our Banff ski or snowboard instructor course, and just want to stay on as a holiday, then you don’t need to worry.

If you are joining us on our Mountain Biking Hiring Camp in Whistler or our ski instructor course in Banff, or our snowboard instructor course in Banff and are contemplating working- keep reading!

There are 2 routes to apply and gain your working holiday visa that you can consider. Either applying direct to the Government of Canada or via BUNAC. BUNAC will hold your hand through the paperwork process; however it is more expensive. Going through BUNAC will cost £254 plus the visa price of $150. If you go direct to the government of Canada it will cost you $150 only.

Here’s the link to BUNAC

Here’s the link to the Government of Canada

Good luck and just ask us for advice! Or comment below with your experience of applying for a visa.